Current Responsible Restart Phase
Invictus High School is Currently in Phase 2 of the Responsible Restart Guide:
- Faculty and staff are reporting in two separate groups (M/W and T/Th).
- Access to the building requires the use of the ProtectWell App (available via Google and Apple) for self-screening, a temperature below 99.5, and no exposure to anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Masks are mandatory, as well as social distancing practices (6 feet of distance between anyone in shared spaces - decals will be provided on the floor measuring 6 feet in high traffic areas).
- Work stations are separated by clear barriers for distance and reduced capacity.
- Students may access campus by appointment only and should speak with their homeroom teacher or campus director to schedule an appointment.
- Water fountains are closed, bottled water will be provided.
- No food or drink from outside will be permitted, as there will be no eating allowed on campus. Student breakfasts and lunches will be provided as a take-home option.